Tuesday, October 28, 2008

A Night Out

Hannah says, "mommy where are we going."
Hayden (always dancing)


Hayden dancing the "Shake"


The Boys



Hayden, Hunter, Hannah, & Hailey

Due to plumbing problems in the kitchen this weekend we decided to take the kids to Market Street to eat and walk around. The weather was so beautiful. Of course they were "thrilled" when I said I was bringing the camera to get some pictures to put on the Blog.
The night was far from typical. I mean we are an organized family and everything, but James and I have been learning recently that we cannot prepare for everything. I think we had three food or drink spills in one meal. Hayden is a riot. He is always dancing and making up his own dance moves. He even names them. Ask him to share sometime. I can promise a few laughs for sure. Hailey is just well, she is Hailey. She has to have everything planned out and know what is coming up next. No surprises, and she stays happy. Hannah is so busy and loves to be the center of attention. She wanted the whole restaurant to know she had arrived. And Hunter, He is coming to the age where he tries to make people think he is not with the other three. He still likes to be with James and I though. I wonder when that part changes.





2 comments:

Go Blue said...

That is so cute. It sounds like it was a good time!!

Juli said...

I love those pictures! You guys are cool enough that Hunter will still claim you for a while! ;)